Thursday, July 8, 2010

ECLIPSE PREMIER...and thoughts




Let me begin by saying, I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THE MOVIE! Ladies night began and ended wonderfully! Omg Lara came over and we made shirts and as promised, Mine said Team 2 some as that is EXACTLY what I would love to happen! And here it is...

The back, of course, had to say something quite dirty so it read "Bite me.... Scratch me..." Yes it did. I loved it, and I especially loved seeing Taylor's sexy ass half naked.... Ummmm yea, please don't let me EVER meet him!OH MY GODDDDDD LORD HELP US ALL IF THAT HAPPENS...

But I want the wolf. That hot, sweaty, all-in-love-and-shit wolf what would die for me in a heartbeat. Which leads to me to the point of this blog. Its not just to talk about how I would-- nope not gonna go there= Taylor Lautner all over the place, but I actually want to speak on something else as well.

Stephanie Meyer is ruining the young girls of the world with this fabricated idea of love and marriage. I mean, luckily I am JUST passed the point where I would actually think that shit is real (by the skin of my teeth). I say that to say that I am a romantic; an idealist when it comes to love, if you will, so I too can understand (and sometimes be pulled into) the alluring facade that she presents. But these young girls are going to spend their lives looking for some shit that doesnt exist. Dont get me wrong. I love my significant Robert on so many levels, and for the most part, he is my Prince Charming, my Mr. Right, but at other times, I want to rip his face off. Thats the part she left out. The part where shit gets hectic and you have to give it all you got to make love work. The part where you lose your mind once a month or he forgets your birthday. The part where someone loses their job, or God forbid you both do, and you have to search chairs and couches for change. The part where we laugh instead of cry when we have to eat eggs for a week. When you realize that love is a constant job and you want to work at it forever.

Sweet words and whimsical runs on your mans back through the park don't make love. The knowledge that no matter what, or who, or when, and all the other W's, you will always be there for me. When I make up stories in my head, even though they are crazy, you comfort me. When everything that can go wrong DOES go wrong, we laugh, and you tell me it will just make us stronger. When you have that, who gives a fuck about glistening skin...

So yea, I love the movie and I love the story, but I wish these girls weren't getting so caught up in thinking that it really happens THAT way. Maybe 1 in a million. Im just saying, love isn't easy, and anything worth having takes work. So this fantasy world of werewolves and vampires fighting over you because you are the center of the universe can go to hell...

But............ That doesn't mean I can't look at their sexy asses!!! And I will continue to do so!
THANK YOU JESUS!

2 comments:

  1. And you can look forward to my birthday present ;) I still have awhile to work on it thank goodness, but you know what you are getting :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooooo excited about my bday gift!!! whoooooooo!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Rants...