Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Style Costs Too Much

I hate not being rich.  I think of all the fly clothes I could have and travelling that I want to do and I feel like I will never be able to afford the lifestyle I want.  Then I remember that I am only 25, with 6 years of college, 2 degrees, and a year overseas under my belt.  Not bad for a poor black girl from the Bronx.

My tastes have always surpassed my income, even from an early age.  So it comes as no surprise that just as I am able to afford what I liked before, my taste and style is changing.  Way to go Shaina.

*Sigh*  This is what I like now...












If you click and check the prices you will be just as disappointed as I am.

But if you know anything about me, you know I am quite frugal when it comes to my number one habit...

COMMENCE COPY CATTING~~~

Never fear---DISCOUNT SHAINA IS HERE!  I am sure to find o so similar things in much less expensive stores.  Yes sir.  And it gives me even more motivation to get rid of all of my old crap and to keep at the working out!  EVERYTHING MUST GO!  Packing! Packing!

I realize that I have the greatest desire for the following things:

  1. Travelling
  2. New experiences
  3. Being Fab at all times
  4. Flat toned stomach
  5. Enough money to have 1-4 and not worry about the bank


Yep. There it is.  And I realize that I have to have all these things even if I have to do them alone.

Step 1:  Find a Job...



Aye Que Lindo

2 comments:

  1. Aah- chooooooooo! Them shoes is sick! (Excuse my grammar). Especially the first and last pairs. The style palettes are amazing. Dig that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL YES!!!! All I need now is the money to get them lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Rants...