Monday, March 28, 2011

Friend making monday

Stole this awesome post from adiosfatgirl and chenaged it for myself!!! 

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add a link at the bottom of this post so we can all see your post. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Be sure to head back to Kenz's blog - All The Weigh and check out the rest!





 FMM: A Few More Gender-Friendly Questions

1) What is your favorite physical feature? My smile

2) List three adjectives that describe you. Hilarious, Inquisitive, Weird

3) How old were you when you had your first kiss? Hmmmm with or without tongue... lets go with tongue... that would make me 11

4) Do you believe in God?Yes.  Wholeheartedly.  I may not believe everything in the bible, or go to church every sunday, but I have a very close relationship with God and I pray all the time.

5) How often do you watch the news? Well I teach in South Korea so not that often.  I read it on my yahoo thing every morning.  Mostly I am very concerned about Libya right now :(

If you participate, please put your link in a comment!  I'd love to see everyone else's answers!

1 comment:

  1. http://travellinthrulife.blogspot.com/2011/03/friend-making-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Give Me Your Rants...